1. Superior conformability to any surface, as concave, convex, curved and rivet.
2. Excellent dimensional stability
3. Easy application with Air-Releasing technology
4. Protects vehicle paintwork
5. Save time and money compared to paint replacement
6. Long-term removability
How to Wrap:
1. Cleaning the surface with rubbing alcohol prior to installing the vinyl will help with adhesion and clean any contaminants that may cause imperfections.
2. Using a heat gun can aid in the installation by making the vinyl more pliable and also help remove wrinkles.
3. Using a soft rubber squeegee will help smooth out bubbles and wrinkles.
Car Wrap Film Series :